Indi-Spence-able

The one-stop shop to see an actors growth from the moderately insane to stardom.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Photo Caption Fun


I recently was sent this photo over the email system here at work and thought if any photo was screaming for a caption, this one was it. Needless to say, I have too much time at work, so here we go:
  1. "No, I said 'The Biggest Fridgidaire', not 'Fridge with Beer'"
  2. "What, no Bud Light?"
  3. "I don't think anyone will mind if I'm a little late to cousin Stu's baptism."
  4. "Mmmmm, cirrhosis"
  5. Costco's New 'Beers Of Europe' 504 Pack
  6. Step one of the Polish DMV
  7. "There is no way my blind date could be THIS ugly"

Feel free to let me know of any you think should be added.

Thanks, Mimi, for the input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home