Indi-Spence-able

The one-stop shop to see an actors growth from the moderately insane to stardom.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So Much News, So Little Time

I was sitting here at my computer wondering what to write about: The long awaited photo of Suri Holmes-Cruise? Rosie O'Donnell's first day of inappropriate comments on "The View"? Katie Couric's first day succeeding Bob Schieffer on the "CBS Evening News"? Will Kirby, the best player ever on "Big Brother - All Stars" being voted off the show by the single vote of Janelle Marie Pierzina? No. I tried to figure out what was the most important story so far this week, and I kept coming back to one.

I never really watched "The Crocodile Hunter", but every time I would see Steve Irwin on the television (or hear him on the morning radio), he would always put a smile on my face. He had such a zest for life, and I only wish that one day I have one-tenth of his energy and enthusiasm for life. Even though he only passed yesterday, you can do a search on him and find many different tributes and stories where friends, family and fans share their stories about him. I suggest doing so, and really see what a true celebrity is.


Steve Irwin, you will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home