Indi-Spence-able

The one-stop shop to see an actors growth from the moderately insane to stardom.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Working Actor's Lament (Chapter 80)

To Blog or Not To Blog

Well, I have been out of the (blogging) public eye for over a year now and I have not heard any rumblings at all...which hurts.

No, "Where did you go?", "What have you been doing?", "I miss you!", "I think this baby is yours!!!"

Well, I plan to continue blogging, if not for all of my adoring fans in hiding, at least so when I get older and still know how to use a computer, I will have put those memories out there.  And, those of you who are following my career can rest your weary heads, too.  Things have been good...really good...and I can't wait to share them with you all.

So, be warned...I am back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home