Indi-Spence-able

The one-stop shop to see an actors growth from the moderately insane to stardom.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Working Actor's Lament (Chapter 53)

"Bit Parts" Finally Released

I just found out that a film I shot 5 years ago is FINALLY going to be released on February 13th, just in time to give it as a Valentine's Day gift to that one you love (Robin, don't read this if you want to be surprised).

The movie is called "Bit Parts" and that is exactly what I play in it. My character is only in the film for about 3 minutes...I play the friend of a friend of a friend of the main character. Hollywood, here I come!!!

The description of the film reads on Amazon.com: "Needing to replace the mangled features of his daughter Maggie, deranged plastic surgeon Dr. Cranston places ads in L.A. papers looking for actresses with "perfect" noses, eyes, breasts, etc. for an alleged film audition. When a young starlet, Melissa, disappears after answering the ad, her sister Brenda heads to L.A. to find her, only to discover that Melissa is in more trouble than she realized." When I shot it, I thought it was about a girl and her puppy who pick flowers to give to retired angels...now that I think about it, my character sketch was WAY off.

Anyway, if you want to see a Horror/Comedy film (a "Hormedy"), check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home