Indi-Spence-able

The one-stop shop to see an actors growth from the moderately insane to stardom.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Killing Time At Work

I am usually sitting at my desk sweating over whether I should analyze the whole state of California for additional members to bring onto 1-800-DENTIST or should I take my 15 minute break and walk over to Starbucks for a Frappaccino. Today, I decided to go through all my past emails and find some other way to kill time before my boss pops his head over my cubicle. Some games, some fun links, some great ways to forget about work for a while.

Photograph Superman (my high score is 160)
Countdown - This is fun if you have a laptop and a talker next to you on a plane
Treat Your Mother Right - Mr. T at his finest
White Christmas - Video Holiday Card
Dueling Banjos - "Family Guy" Style
Light to Unite - Bristol-Myers-Squibb is donating $1 for every candle which is lit on their web site, up to $100,000. The funds raised will be given to The National AIDS Fund, which is one of America's largest philanthropic organizations dedicated to eliminating HIV/AIDS as a major health and social problem.
Ding, Fries Are Done - No explanation needed
George W Bush's Best Speeches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home