Indi-Spence-able

The one-stop shop to see an actors growth from the moderately insane to stardom.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Nations of the World

Have you ever felt like you were just sitting there while your brain was slowly melting into ear wax, only to pick out memory by memory with a Q-Tip? No? Oh. Well, I have felt that way for a while now, I just didn't know how to get my brain back into learning meaningful information instead of why Sanjaya is still in the top 11 on American Idol.

I was (and still am) a huge Animaniacs fan, so I thought I would learn one of the most popular songs that came from that show. It took me 3 weeks (and Robin wondering when she should start calling for a psychiatrist), but I finally got it down. If you don't know the song, just click play and wonder if you would be able to do this. Trust me, it is a rewarding experience if you do.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home